Q: TPS

asked by on October 07, 2016

My tps sensor is broken. i found a guy on the internett with a used tps for that same car. my question is, do i need to code it, or can i just put it in and drive?

Insert the replacement throttle position sensor (TPS) and check with the computer scan to see if it is working correctly and adjusted properly. You may need to relearn throttle position and idle for your vehicle. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your home or place or business to perform a throttle position sensor replacement on your vehicle.