Q: Car blowing cold on one side, hot on the other

My car has dual climate control. The driver's side blows cold, while the passenger's side blows hot.I was told it is the blend door actuator getting stuck.

A: That sounds about right. There have been a ...

That sounds about right. There have been a lot of cases with faulty actuators. They are computer controlled. If a code is set, they will default to a set position, or it's stuck. The blend door itself could be stuck as well. You can have your blend door actuator replaced by a certified mechanic. I would recommend having an inspection of your AC issue before moving onto a repair.