I have a car that i purchased a year and a half ago but l...

Q: I have a car that i purchased a year and a half ago but lost and never transferred over the title can I get info on it? Please

asked by on October 10, 2017

I need help please I purchased a car a year in a half ago and seem to lost the title with out getting it transferred over to my name. Can you help me find the previous title owner. So I can do so Please and Thank You!!

If you did not get the title put into your name and then lost the title you will need to seek out the previous owner to see if they can get a duplicate title and then sign it over to your name again so you can get it into your name. If you have no proof of ownership then you cannot get a title without doing this.