Q: How do you turn off daytime running lights

Daytime running light are on all the time how do I turn them off? I have a 2013 ford escape titanium.

Daytime running lights will come on and stay on all the time during the day and cannot be turned off unless the normal headlights are turned on. The daytime running lights should not stay on after the vehicle is turned off. If that is the case here then you may have a daytime running light module that is bad and should be diagnosed using a scanner to get any body control codes pertaining to the lighting control.