Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-19rocczjs:173:8

Q: New brakes and rotors squeaking

Ok so I changed my brake pads 2 days ago. Somehow managed to put on pad on each side on back wards. Drove with it like that for about 30 minutes because I thought I needed to bed the breaks in. I fixed them so they were facing the right way and also put new rotors on. New pads and new rotors are now installed. When I drive there's now a light grinding and a squeaking noise. I thought I might have gotten little dirt or rock pieces in the caliper when I put the pads In so I took it apart and cleaned everything, still does it. I also notice when the tire is off and the pads are out, just spinning the rotor around makes a light grinding noise like it's rubbing on something. I have no idea what it could be. Any help would be appreciated

A: From the description provided, it would be ...

From the description provided, it would be extremely difficult to assist this situation with your 4Runner without being with the vehicle in person. Brakes are a big safety concern and should be addressed sooner rather than later. It is very possible that damage was done after the brakes were installed incorrectly to a number of different components. It was mentioned that after installing these pads incorrectly, the damaged parts were replaced with brand new pads and rotors, and that you are still experiencing noise and grinding sounds with your Toyota. Check the new rotors to make sure that they are exactly the same as the old rotors, as even a slight size difference could result in noise from the rotor contacting something. If the rotor is sized properly, and everything else looks ok, then it sounds like there is something else going on. Since the brakes are such an important safety system, I would recommend not driving your car until you're able to have a certified mechanic stop by and inspect the braking system on your 4Runner. This will be the safest and quickest way to determine if the brakes are properly installed and locate the source of the grinding and squeaking you are now experiencing.