Q: Water disappearing from radiator, white smoke

The water in my radiator slowly disappears. I've checked the spark plugs, the gasket. The smoke that is coming out of the car is now white. There is no oil in the radiator. I also checked for any leaks on the radiator and can't find where the water is leaking.

A: I've got a video that is called "f...

I've got a video that is called "fixing an overheating car." It shows every possible thing that can go wrong and it's only four minutes long so watch it and test that. You'll want to try the last test on your car, which is if it has a blown head gasket. Because if the head gasket is starting to blow, it may not smoke yet but still could still be on the verge of blowing. You'd want to do that test first. If you aren't inclined to do it yourself, you can get in touch with a technician from YourMechanic. The've got the equipment to check your car and can diagnose why your car is overheating.