Q: I have a misfire from cylinder 1and 5. I replaced the coil pack and all 6 plugs and still have the misfire codes P0132 and P0135

Replaced the O2 bank one sensor one. Still throwing the code so I checked the wiring and the fuse all looks good I have no idea what step to take next.

Hello. Check the crankshaft position sensor and the distributor for slop in the distributor drive next, which can cause mistiming and misfire issues as well. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the misfiring problem in person and guide you through any needed repairs.

3. I have a misfire from cylinder 1and 5. I replaced the coil pack and all 6 plugs and still have the misfire codes P0132 and P0135