Q: I have a misfire from cylinder 1and 5. I replaced the coil pack and all 6 plugs and still have the misfire codes P0132 and P0135

Replaced the O2 bank one sensor one. Still throwing the code so I checked the wiring and the fuse all looks good I have no idea what step to take next.

A: Hello. Check the crankshaft position sensor...

Hello. Check the crankshaft position sensor and the distributor for slop in the distributor drive next, which can cause mistiming and misfire issues as well. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the misfiring problem in person and guide you through any needed repairs.