Q: How do I control the light brightness on the instrument panel?

How do I control the light brightness on the instrument panel?

Your car is equipped with several instrument panel lights designed to illuminate the gauges, dials and readouts so you can see them when driving in low-light conditions or at night. You can adjust the brightness of your instrument panel lights as well (whether the headlights are on or not). Here’s how:

• Locate the instrument panel dimmer switch on the left side of the steering wheel (it’s a dial control).

• Turn the dial down to dim the instrument panel lights.

• Turn the dial up to brighten the instrument panel lights.

Tip

When you turn on the headlights, the instrument panel lights will dim slightly. This is normal. Turn the dial up to brighten the lights if necessary.

3. How do I control the light brightness on the instrument panel?