Q: Service B notice won't go off

asked by on August 15, 2016

The dashboard in my car has been showing the Service B notice. I've recently had some reapirs done on the car, including brake pads replacement, oil and filter change. However, the warning is still on. Is there something else wrong with the car? How can I reset the notice?

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote
Change Oil and Filter $92.33 - $165.78 Get a Quote

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK320. The Service B indicator needs to be reset using a factory level scan tool. A qualified technician can reset the light, but only after performing a complete B service, which includes an oil change as well as some other basic maintenance items.