Q: service ESC and traction control message and power steering out.

asked by on September 24, 2016

Service ESC and traction control message and power steering out. Has new steering angle sensor installed. How can I fix?

This will require the use of a scanner that can read codes and data form the control module. There may be an electrical issue and not a component issue. A fuse that operates the system could be open and not suppling the voltage necessary for the system. If you find you are needing more assistance with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office and [perform a steering inspection as well as replace the steering angle sensor]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/steering-angle-sensor-replacement).