Q: service ESC and traction control message and power steering out.

Service ESC and traction control message and power steering out. Has new steering angle sensor installed. How can I fix?

This will require the use of a scanner that can read codes and data form the control module. There may be an electrical issue and not a component issue. A fuse that operates the system could be open and not suppling the voltage necessary for the system. If you find you are needing more assistance with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office and [perform a steering inspection as well as replace the steering angle sensor]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/steering-angle-sensor-replacement).