Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

The brightness of the instrument panel gauges and warnings can be easily adjusted. To do so, first locate the Instrument Panel Illumination switch, which is on the left side of the dashboard. Press the + button to increase the brightness of the panel, or press the – button to decrease the brightness of the panel. Tip The exterior lights must be turned on in order to adjust the instrument panel brightness.

3. How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?