Q: My car alarm goes off randomly in 98 crown victoria

asked by on August 03, 2017

My car alarm goes off randomly and also tries too even while driving it. Have to unplug battery for it to stop when I'm home or out running arrons

If the alarm is sounding even when the security system is not activated, that points to a controller issue and such will have to be diagnosed. I would recommend requesting an electrical components diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will diagnose the fault and estimate the required repairs and cost. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.