How do I turn on the cargo lights? lights keys 2012 ram d...

Q: How do I turn on the cargo lights?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I turn on the cargo lights?

There are two different ways to turn on the cargo lights.

1. Start by locating the headlight knob, which is to the left of your steering column. Directly underneath your knob, on the left side, is the cargo light button. Press the button to turn the lights on, and press it again to turn them off.

2. If you have a remote keyless entry (RKE) key fob, then you can turn on the cargo lights with it. When you press the UNLOCK button on your RKE transmitter, the cargo lights will go on, and stay on for about 30 seconds.