Q: The 8th digit to my honda civic LX sedan is 5, its a single overhead cam, 1.8A engine, what are the timing marks?

The 8th digit VIN number is 5 to my honda civic LX sedan, its a 2015 single head cam 1.8A engine, what are the timing mark please?

Here is the directions for replacing the timing chain. The manual groups all 1.8 engines together and you will need to pick the one that is for your engine in the timing chain instructions.

If there are external timing indicators/marks, they are typically located on the engine block near the crankshaft pulley. I would recommend researching the procedure for setting time so that these marks will make sense to you. Consider YourMechanic as timing belts can be replaced at your home or office.

3. The 8th digit to my honda civic LX sedan is 5, its a single overhead cam, 1.8A engine, what are the timing marks?