Q: My steering feels heavy after driving my Suzuki for a while.

Its about alto steering wheel heavy when i start my moter.this problem not occur when i restart.pl suggest what to do LUIS BR

Hi there. Heavy steering can be caused by a number of things. I would need to know the model and year of the vehicle to be able to help you with this further. In general, if the steering is fine when the vehicle is first started and gradually gets harder then you may have a belt that is loose or a power steering pump that is failing. It may even be a bad rack and pinion. As everything heats up and expands problems within these systems begin to come to light.

3. My steering feels heavy after driving my Suzuki for a while.