Q: ABS light and brake lights are on all the time

The dashboard in the car has been showing the ABS light on along with the brake lights. These warnings are on all the time. I had checked the hydraulic fluid and it is at an appropriate level. I had the brake pads replaced. Everything is fine and there are no other issues. Why are these lights still illuminated? Is there any way to turn them off?

This indicates there is a problem in the Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS). In this system, the VSA modulator control unit monitors wheel speed via sensors. If from the sensor signals the module determines wheel lockup is about to take place, it will regulate fluid pressure to pulse the brakes and prevent wheel lock up. The illuminated brake and ABS lights could indicate anything from a failed wheel speed sensor to a faulty control module. I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, properly diagnose your illuminated ABS Light and repair your vehicle.