Q: Radiator fan not working

The cooling fan for the radiator is not working.

Cooling/Radiator Fan Motor Replacement $120.68 - $1412.28 Get a Quote

Hi there. The engine cooling fan is controlled via a relay by the engine computer. Fuse 57 needs to be checked along with the cooling fan relay as soon as the fan should be initiated. Voltage needs to be checked at the fan motor as well as at the relay. If you have voltage at the fan and the relay is energized, then the fan motor needs to be replaced. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect for possible electrical component failure and replace any damaged parts.