Q: My car had electrical damage due to rodents and needs dash harness replaced. How long does a harness replacement typically take?

Please see issue above

The wiring harness in the dash would need to be repaired most likely since the new harness would not be available anywhere. The labor will be on a time and materials basis and most mechanics would not want to take on the job. You may need to have pay a mechanic a deposit to start the job and then time and materials to do the work.

3. My car had electrical damage due to rodents and needs dash harness replaced. How long does a harness replacement typically take?