Q: New car having trouble reversing

Just bought a brand new car with 25k miles on it when I reverse into my driveway I have to press the gas pedal quiet a bit to make it go reverse. I don't seem to have trouble reversing from a parking lot or anything just when I have to reverse in my driveway it goes after I press it down a bit is it normal the car isn't even 2 years old

I am imagining that your driveway is on a steep hill and you are backing out uphill. If that is the case, I would expect that you would have to step on the gas to make the car go backwards. Otherwise, You might be experiencing a problem with the transmission. If you suspect transmission problems, the car may be under some kind of warranty, even if you didn’t buy it new. But if you don’t have any kind of coverage. Contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Honda right there on the spot.

3. New car having trouble reversing