Q: What could cause gas to leak from the middle of my truck underneath?

I started my truck the other day back out of my driveway went to go up my driveway and it wouldn't go like it wasn't getting any gas I was able to get back down my driveway and park and when I got out I could smell gas and looked underneath I can see gas leaking it's like from the middle of the truck what could cause it to leak right there

It sounds like you may have a leaking fuel line. Depending on the specific location of the leak, this may be coming from the fuel filter location or be leaking from the fuel filter itself. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the truck as fuel leaks can be very dangerous and problematic to repair.

3. What could cause gas to leak from the middle of my truck underneath?