Q: Bad shaking and grinding

I drive a 2006 chevy silverado 2wd 168,000 miles when I turn and brake it makes a grinding/shaking noise even my passenger can feel and hear it, if I just turn it doesn't do it but if I Brake and turn it makes the shaking/grinding noise I've changed the brake pads, controls arms, shocks,I took it to a mechanic he fix the idle arm and calipers cause one was stuck and it still does the noise, Its like going to someone house I find a problem with your door and fix it but you called me to fix your window so I'm kinda frustrated. Any ideas what it could be the mechanic said his gonna check it again tomorrow he thinks it the brake master cylinder. please help???

This is a sign of potentially bad or worn wheel bearings. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper lubrication, they will cause this type of vibration which is more noticeable usually upon slowing down or when any kind of force is exerted on that particular wheel, for example when making a turn. If you would like to have this checked by another mechanic, an expert from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the vibration and guide your through repairs.