Q: How do I check the window wiper switch?

asked by on November 20, 2016

The Wipers wont work when you turn the knob, but if you press it in than the fluid goes and the wipers work for its 3 swipes. I need to know how to fix it. Thank you.

The most common cause of the windshield wipers intermittent wipers do not work or it is only working intermittently is the multifunction switch. The switch incorporates the turn signals and flash to pass for headlights. I would recommend having a mechanic from YourMechanic come out and test and replace the multifunction switch for you.