Q: 2010 BMW 528i - Having lean codes and P00bc for air flow too low. Smoke coming from the exhaust. Is it a CCV problem?

asked by on March 17, 2017

Having lean codes and P00bc for air flow too low. Smoke coming from the exhaust. Is it a CCV problem?

Hi There, This code is a generic code relating to the mass air flow sensor indicating that there is a lean air/fuel mixture. This can happen when the mass air flow sensor is dirty or faulty. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.