Q: signals, daytime running lights are not working, park brake light on dash is on steady and chime is dinging steady 4x4 wont engage

The issue i am having on my 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty 4x4 with a 5.4 Triton engine and over 435000 kms on it is. My 4x4 light would not come on and it would not engage the 4x4. I then hooked up my utility trailer and my trailer lights would not work. ( 3 weeks ago )... I parked my truck for about 1/2 hr one day and when i got back in and started it my park brake light came on as usual and so did all the other dash light warning lights including my 4x4 light and went off as usual but the park brake light stayed on. The signals stopped working and so did my day time running lights. I turn my headlight switch on ( High/Low beam work normally ) and apply the brake and the park brake light goes off and chiming stops and the signals work.I let the brake go and it chimes comes on again and signals work but slowly until i apply the brake again and then they flash normally. Please help me I have had this truck for 10 years and this is the only problem i have ever had with this truck. Thank you

A: This is likely a brake light switch problem...

This is likely a brake light switch problem. I would suggest testing the brake light switch which should be located down by the brake pedal. This may also be a computer problem as well as indicated by the other lights on in the dash. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to possibly replace the brake light switch and diagnose with a scanning tool which will download useful data from the truck's computer indicating what specifically the problem may be.