Q: Squeaky noise on the right rear wheel?

When I drive slowly theres a squaky sound coming from my rear wheels. I change the rotors and brakes and still doing the squaky sound. Air suspencion i belive is fine ?

Hi there. The noise could be coming from the wheel bearings on the right rear. Raise up the vehicle and check the right wheel bearings by spinning the wheel slowly and feel the tire for any grinding feeling. I recommend replacing the wheel bearing if the wheel is grinding or squeaking from the middle of the rim. If you need further assistance with your wheel squeaking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Squeaky noise on the right rear wheel?