Q: Truck has little power accelerating and has a slight shake at idle

I have replaced the spark plugs twice, the coil packs, the map sensor, the fuel pump, and the air filter. The loss of power and the shake started when I had a misfire. So I changed the above it no longer misfires. But still has little power.

A: It is possible that you could be having and...

It is possible that you could be having and issue with your fuel injectors. The fuel delivery may be an issue here. I would recommend having a qualified professional use a high tech scan tool to determine if your fuel injectors are functioning properly. If the fuel injectors are malfunctioning, I would recommend having all affected cylinders replaced with new OEM quality fuel injectors. I would also recommend having a three part fuel system cleaning performed as well to clean out the intake manifold of any carbon deposits on the bottom of the valves that may have built up over time.