Q: driver side window scratching

when I go to roll my driver side window up or down it makes a squealing sound and ive noticed that there are to fine lines about a half inch apart scratched into the window ive already checked the felt weather strip and its not coming from that

This type of problem is normally a failed window regulator. The window regulator is the mechanism that controls how the window goes up and down, and when it gets worn, can allow the window glass to come into contact with the actual mechanism inside the door. The best way to confirm that this is what is going on would be to remove the inner door panel and inspect the regulator assembly. If this is something that you feel you could use a hand in identifying and/or repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. driver side window scratching