Q: hi the code p0700 came on on my 2008 escalade how can i fix this?

this only happen when transmission get hot and stay in one gear

This trouble code refers to a transmission control malfunction. This can mean a number of different things. The transmissoin could be damaged internally or there may be some sort of electronic malfunction with the transmission. I would recommend having a qualified professional who is experienced in transmisison diagnostics inspect your transmission for damages. There is a great article about this trouble code that you might read that gives more detailed information about this issue.

3. hi the code p0700 came on on my 2008 escalade how can i fix this?