Q: hi the code p0700 came on on my 2008 escalade how can i fix this?

this only happen when transmission get hot and stay in one gear

This trouble code refers to a transmission control malfunction. This can mean a number of different things. The transmissoin could be damaged internally or there may be some sort of electronic malfunction with the transmission. I would recommend having a qualified professional who is experienced in transmisison diagnostics inspect your transmission for damages. There is a great article about this trouble code that you might read that gives more detailed information about this issue.