Q: my 2006 Pontiac torrent wont start

I was wondering why my 2006 Pontiac torrent wont start even when i put a new engine in,a new battery. fuse box and starter but it wont still start. And i was wondering where a ignition timing is located in a 2006 Pontiac torrent. Why wont it pick up power the car ons meaning when i put the key in the lights go on and it shows me the lights and everything its just it wont start.

You need to check to see if the theft light is on with key in the on position? If it is then you may need to have the theft system checked and may need to reprogram the system using the dealer level scanner or equal. If theft light is not on then you will need to have the computer and fuel pressure checked to see if there is codes stored or no fuel pressure.

3. my 2006 Pontiac torrent wont start