Q: Car shuts down randomly while driving

When the car starts, a loud double click can be heard from around the large computer attached to the brake master cylinder. Randomly the car will shut itself off entirely, but It will start again after that.the ABS light will usually flash before and after this happens, and sometimes not at all. My guess is the brain for the ABS is out or going out. Thank you

A: Yes, from what you describe it would appear...

Yes, from what you describe it would appear that the ABS module may be having an issue. The flashing light indicates that a problem has occurred, and that the ABS system is disabled. The vehicle should still brake and stop okay, however, it will be without the additional safety features of the ABS. This problem may or may not be related to the stalling issue, so I would have the ABS Light checked, and the stalling issue properly diagnosed to confirm what component(s) are causing the problems.