Q: What are the best brake pads to get for my volvo c70? I am in rushhour traffic and I travel to the beach.

I need new brake pads and rotors. I would like to get the best bang for my buck. I drive in a lot of rush hour (stop and go) traffic as well as highway traffic (I travel out of town once a month). What brand would you suggest? Also, do you know what size rotors and pads I would need for the front of my car?

The best brake pads and rotors for your car are those supplied by Volvo. Nowadays, those parts can be obtained from legitimate Internet Volvo dealers at a discount off of what you would pay at a local Volvo dealer. If you want high end, properly manufactured replacement parts for your car that have the SAME fit, function, durability and so forth that was designed in when the car was built buy OEM. To have your new pads and rotors expertly installed please request brake pad/rotor replacement and a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. What are the best brake pads to get for my volvo c70? I am in rushhour traffic and I travel to the beach.