Q: Right front brake?? comes on when turning on a left hand curve in the road. not every curve but always the same curve.

While driving on a road with a left turn it feels like the right front brake is being applied and the dash panel light for traction control will come on. It will not happen on every left turn but will always happen on the same left hand curves. It is two wheel drive. It has been doing it for about 100,000 miles. Rear brake lights will come on. Put new tires on it and it will go away for about 3000 miles and then return.Toyota has never heard of it and can not fix it.

A: This is definitely an odd symptom, however ...

This is definitely an odd symptom, however it sounds like there may potentially be a brake line (possibly to the right side caliper) being pinched or hung up causing the caliper to grab when turning left. This is something that will require further physical inspection of the car in order to properly diagnose. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to properly diagnose your braking system.