Q: New battery, no loose cable or corrosion. Car has completely no power. But will start later.

Why no power at all. Can't even get in it. Then ten minutes or more. It drives like nothing wrong. Just last week had a camshaft position sensor put on. Every since then. It's been several times I go to get in it. It has completely no power at all. Nothing's works.

A: This is often times a sign of a short or a ...

This is often times a sign of a short or a grounding issue. I would recommend checking the black negative battery cable that goes from the battery to the chassis of the car to be sure there is not a connectivity problem. This may also be related to a short somewhere in the system. This type of issue can be very time consuming to trace, so if you prefer, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform a Car is not getting enough power Inspection on your vehicle and help you diagnose this issue.