Q: 1997 Toyota Tercel brake lights , radio , clock, temp gauge all stopped working - head lights work and speedometer work - engine s

Tercel starts fine - engine runs great - head lights and speedometer work - all other gauges ,AC fan, tail lights , radio , clock all stop working at once - all fuses I checked look good -

It is possible that your alternator could be failing. When an alternator fails, it can cause other electroncis on the vehicle to malfunction. I would recommend starting by checking the charge output of the alternator using a digital multimeter. If the alternator is producing less than 14 volts, it is likely that the alternator has an issue. If the alternator is not the cause, I would recommend checking near the fuse box wiring for any shorts that may exist. If an electrical fault affects that many systems, the issue is likely near the fusebox

3. 1997 Toyota Tercel brake lights , radio , clock, temp gauge all stopped working - head lights work and speedometer work - engine s