Q: Power steering assist fault - 2013 Ford Explorer

Message comes on power steering assist fault.. My vechile backs out good.. But when I put it n drive n turn wheel that's when light comes on..

Hi there. There is a Ford Recall (#14V286000) regarding your electrically-assisted power steering. This is directly related to the problems you are experiencing, and can also cause momentary loss of power assist. I would check with Ford to have this repaired under the recall. Contact your local Ford dealer service for an appointment or get in touch with customer service for further help.

3. Power steering assist fault - 2013 Ford Explorer