How do I turn on the automatic exterior lamps? lights che...

Q: How do I turn on the automatic exterior lamps?

How do I turn on the automatic exterior lamps?

The exterior lamp control is placed on the instrument panel, to the left of the steering column. To turn the exterior lamps to the automatic setting, rotate the control knob clockwise one notch, to AUTO. When the exterior lamps are in automatic mode, they will automatically turn on when it is dark enough that your light should be on. During this time, the headlights, parking lights, taillights, license plate lights, sidemarker lights, and instrument panel lights will all come on.