Q: How do I remove the fuel filler lid assembly (77305-53010) from the car on a 2015 Lexus IS 250?

asked by on November 09, 2017

How do I remove the fuel filler lid assembly (Part #: 77305-53010) from the car on a 2015 Lexus IS 250?

The filler neck is usually visible by getting under the vehicle and looking underwear the gas door is. You should be able to see the fuel filler neck coming from the fuel door into the fuel tank. There should be a couple of clamps that hold it onto each end and a couple of bolts that hold it to the vehicle. These will need to be removed in order to remove the filler neck assembly.