Q: Bad fuse or defective key lock causing ignition problems.

Vehicle will not start. It's not the battery. I believe it is either a fuse or a defective key lock.

A: Hello, it sounds like you have already had ...

Hello, it sounds like you have already had the battery tested and it tested good. The next thing that needs to be checked is to see if the starter is turning the motor over. If it is then you need two things for your car to run, and that is fuel and ignition. A qualified technician like one from YourMechanic can test for spark and fuel pressure. He may also test the computer for trouble codes to determine if it is in fact a fuse or ignition key.