Q: Tcc solenoid broke .

I need to know how to drop the sub fram and Jack up the transmission so I can change the tcc solenoids in my 99 Deville also where the other solenoids are so I can change them all out while I have this all apart. And is the a easier way I've already tried from above and whIle trying the tcc solenoid broke .how do I get it the broken solinoid out plz help I've been on this for way to long now .thank you so much Brandy

Your best option is to buy a service manual; it will detail the steps required to replace the TCC solenoids. Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not work on transmissions so it may be necessary to take the car to a transmission shop, or to a dealer.