Q: Car won't speed up past 30 Mph.

Car won't kick up in speed past 30 MPH, Every time I have the car read to see what's wrong it keeps saying transmission sensors, and according to autozone part numbers SU3147 & SU11035 Which are Trans. speed sensor, and the Gear position sensor. The car has also been sitting for a minute because I didn't have the money at the time to fix it- so I think it's overdue for a new battery. What do you think the overall cost to have it fixed would be?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the battery, replace the vehicle speed sensor (VSS), and clear the engine light.

3. Car won't speed up past 30 Mph.