Q: About my brakes

I have a 2005 Pontiac vibe and 1 of my brakes was squealing then stopped I think it's gone now but what can I do for a quick solve until I get paid and get new brakes I need my car for work it's the only vehicle I have right now.? Thank you

Brake Rotor/Disc Replacement $227.65 - $1080.24 Get a Quote

If one of your brakes has made a squealing sound, it is likely that your wear indicators are hitting the brake rotor. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do to resolve this issue other than having the brakes replaced. Depending on the exact cause of the squealing noise, it is likely that the rotors will require replacement. Consider YourMechanic for this service as it can be completed at your home or office.