Q: Car wobbles

I hit the front right of my car, but nothing is visibly wrong. My front right tire seems to be affected, and my car is undrivable. I'm not sure if it's the alignment or something else. I heard a loud pop when it occurred and kept driving. I could barely manage to pull it into my parking space because it shimmied and wobbled so much.

Hi, check the rim and see if it is damaged at all. You may have hit the rim and the body of the car will be fine. The wheel however is misaligned, especially if the steering wheel is wobbling a lot. You should have the suspension components inspected for damage, hopefully you will be okay with just a realignment. One of our certified technicians here at YourMechanic would be able to assist you in determining if anything is damaged.