Q: Heat shield replacement cost for 07 MDx

There is metal rattle noise below the engine. I read it's typically loose heat shields that is the issue. What's the parts/labor for both front/back heat shields?

Hi there. It is not very common for a heat shield to come loose, which sometimes causes the noise you’re describing. In most cases, it’s a throttle bracket or radiator fan cover that sometimes can be the source of the engine noise. It’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and accurately diagnose the engine rattle noise you’re hearing first; so you can be certain the right repairs are completed.