Q: My car stalled while driving and will not start.

was driving car and it started cutting out some then it stop running and now wont start. heard some squeling this summer when air conditioner was on.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. Do any warning lights come on when turning the key? If not, then the battery is discharged. If they do, then there are other possible causes to your no start condition that require proper inspections to diagnose. A failed alternator or broken alternator belt will discharge the battery. A bad cell in the battery can produce the stall and no start as well. A failed fuel pump, ECM, blown fuse, failed relay, broken wire, ran out of gas, etc.. There are several possibilities that require a professional inspection and more information. I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts.