Q: I've got a 04 Sebring leaking oil out of the bottom of the head and there's oil on the plugs. The coolant and oil have not mixed!

Leaking oil from the head gasket, oil on the plugs, tons of air coming out of coolant system, but no coolant in the oil.

The oil leaks should be pinpointed in a leak diagnostic. If oil is leaking at the head gasket, the head has to be removed but prior to placement of a new gasket the head and block have to be very carefully measured to determine if they are even usable as is without machine shop work. Those surfaces have to be very flat, typically within .002 inches or so. Otherwise, putting a new head gasket on is a waste of time (the new gasket will leak). Coolant leaks are diagnosed and resolved in a cooling system leak diagnostic. If you request these services, the responding certified mechanic will get you squared away. If you have any further questions or concerns at all, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I've got a 04 Sebring leaking oil out of the bottom of the head and there's oil on the plugs. The coolant and oil have not mixed!