Q: How much would it cost to buy and replace a 2005 mazda 6 sport engine with labor

How much would it cost to buy and replace a 2005 mazda 6 sport engine with labor?

The price for a remanufactured or used motor will vary widely and may exceed the value of the car of anywhere from $1500 to $3500 for the engine. Labor will also vary due to labor rates and what engine is being installed. The labor will be in the $1500 to $2000 range.

3. How much would it cost to buy and replace a 2005 mazda 6 sport engine with labor