Q: I have pebble damage on the bonnet and am wondering where to get the correct paint to fill in the grey spots

I want to know what paint to use to fill in chips on the bonnet and what store to get the paint from.

Hi there:

Usually you can visit a professional automotive paint supplier to have them match the color on your vehicle or supply you with a paint code. This is the best way to ensure the paint you get is matched correctly.

• I have pebble damage on the bonnet and am wondering where to get the correct paint to fill in the grey spots