Q: Engine light on and vibration

Engine light came on whike dribing the vehicle started vibrating a Little...fluctuations when I accelerate...could this be my transmission?

The cause is more likely to be in engine related controls or sensors but nothing can be ruled out until an actual and thorough diagnostic is performed. Inasmuch as the check engine light came on, there will be critical clues to the failure that can be downloaded from your vehicle’s OBD-II system. If you schedule a check engine light diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will download those trouble codes and quickly narrow the diagnostic focus to get this resolved. Whatever the cause, if you request the check engine light diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Engine light on and vibration