Q: Right low beam malfunction

asked by on November 14, 2016

Car shows 'right low beam malfunction' message when starts the cars, also the right low beam is not working when I checked, What could be the issue and estimate to repair?

Headlight is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Headlight Bulb Replacement $92.90 - $1391.77 Get a Quote

Your car will test all the light circuits when you start the car and will let you know when there is a problem. Your low beam headlight is out due to a bad bulb and I would recommend replacing both headlight bulbs since one headlight bulb is followed soon by the other headlight going out. If you only replace one light bulb they will also not be the same brightness unless both are replaced at the same time.