Q: My check engine light is on and P0141 code is showing. Please let me know if you can diagnose the problem and let me know the quot

asked by on October 20, 2017

Pepboys gave me the P0141 code for my check engine light. I believe it's something related to oxygen sensors. Let me know if you can diagnose the entire problem and how much does it cost.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Anil. Thanks for contacting us today. P0141 is the OBD-II generic code indicating the Engine Control Module (ECM) has tested the O2 sensor heater circuit and detects a problem with the bank 1 sensor 2 oxygen sensor heater circuit. The root issue could be the sensor or damage to the electrical harness connected to the O2 sensor; so it’s very difficult to provide an exact estimate for repairing this problem. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to correctly diagnose this issue - so the right repairs can be made.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr